- Tweaked quest selection tutorial due to recent feedback to be more explicit in how the window works.
- Tweaked the entrance room tutorial that pops up to have a quick tip on navigation as folks have gotten stuck on this in multiple streams/videos. The tutorial for navigation still gets added as well.
- Locked quests on the quest window now are grayed out but still allow tooltips (to show corruption level to unlock) and cycling through them.
- Added Steamworks fully to launch build. Will eventually support achievements and cloud saves. For now, it will grab the display name to show in top left (previously either randomized a name or grabbed the Discord display name).
- Debug mode has been disabled for launch build.
- Adjustments to game UI to ensure that no input can happen during either an enemy’s turn, or with a party member that is charmed, confused, or stunned. Still working to fix the character getting stuck that occasionally happens.
- Adjusted damage shield tooltip text to say that it reflects damage back onto attacker.
- Adjusted reflect tooltip text to say it reflects all abilities back onto attacker.
Join our popular Discord Community Server at www.discord.gg/quarteronion to discuss Emberlight. We are ready for launch!