The development team has made the following changes to the game in our October Content Patch Update. This patch is scheduled for release later today.
Please read the changes below.
- Ember Maiden class has been added to the game.
- Turns that would hang on certain situations with summoning units that would cause the run to be abandoned has been fixed
- The camera position has been moved back to allow us to increase the detail of each map.
- All maps have been overhauled or updated due to the new camera settings.
- All units have been spaced out to provide more variety in their sizes. Bosses are much larger than a regular character.
- New character portraits have been added to the game for selecting quests and characters prior to launching the game.
- The loading process for the game has been split up to speed up the game. A loading bar will show the progress when starting the game.
- Forest and Sewer themes added to the game.
- The first and second levels will randomly select from different themes. The first level uses either forest or ruins, and the second level uses caves or sewers.
- You can now suspend a run and continue it at a later date.
- An ability button was added to the game where you can move your skills around your characters at any time.
Any issues with the patch please report them to us on our discord server.